The garden of fields fountain is located in the homonymous square of the parish of Sé, functioning as the gateway to the historic centre of Braga.
With a fountain, in the mannerist style, it has a slender pyramidal system in height, with two overlapping bowls.
In 1594, the Archbishop D. Frei Agostinho de Jesus asked Manuel Luís to design, at the eastern end of Saint Anne's Field (now Central Avenue), a majestic and decorated granite fountain.
The fountain was placed in the Commerce Square in the 19th century and, in 1914, it was transferred to its current location.
Located a few minutes walking from the Historic Centre of the city, Braga's Youth Centre is a multipurpose space that offers versatile and confortable accommodations, suitable for every age group.